domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2008

HoLdIng On....??



Can you trust in your self?
Can you look your face in a mirror and see the truth?
Can you look in your eyes and find some faith?


If you dont... so don try to find it in others.

Cuz I¨ve listened the sound of your soul and its yelling,
I¨ve see your face when you are happy...and you need more love than the others.
And i know that life tourn you in a faithless person.

But Im not the blame... I never cuz you pain or beeing Unfaithful to you
I know that im not perfect but Im sincere...

If you cant trust in anybody around you...I cant change that...cuz the trustness is somthing that you give when you want... but can you hold on these... ?

Cuz if you gonna try ...I gonna try too.... but I cant just tell it...

Cuz I can see my face...and know that im truly sincere...
I trust in my self..so i can trust in other people...
I have faith in me... so I belive in everything....

But I have these question.... Can you hold on these...??

No hay comentarios: